Custodian Recycling Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/10/2019
END DATE 1/30/2020
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Type:100% ReimbursedJob Posting Title:Custodian Recycling TechnicianJob Description Summary:The incumbent is responsible for transporting, separating, and baling recyclable materials such as wood, plastic, cardboard, and trash. The individual must operate tugger, forklift, and baling/compacting equipment. The employee will also be responsible for cleaning the immediate work area and occasionally cleaning other areas of the plantJob Description:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area, including closets and cabinets
- Transport recyclable materials from disposal areas to recycling area
- Wears personal protective equipment as required by site guidelines
- Respond to customer calls using radio equipment
- Must be able to operate heavy mobile equipment such forklift, tugger,
- Must be able to operate industrial equipment such as compactors and balers
- A valid driver s license is required to obtain a Customer Mobile Equipment License
NON ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must maintain positive customer and employee relationships
- Perform assigned tasks in a safe, effective, and efficient manner
- Performs daily and periodic tasks in assigned areas such as cleaning, power washing, sweeping, etc.
- Accurate and timely administrative duties to include Time off request forms (turned into manager for signature)
- Respond to customer calls for additional recyclable pick ups
- Will be required to perform cleaning duties in other areas of the plant such as restrooms, floors, office areas, etc.
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.