Custom Reports Maintenance Programmer I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Custom Reports Maintenance Programmer will be responsible for using system tools, SQL, and in some cases high level language tools to develop custom solutions for our Payroll and HR system customers. They additionally may be required to interact with clients to gather requirements and will be developing solutions using financial and mathematical concepts.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO: * Interface with customer payroll data using SQL and Reporting programs
* Test calculations, reports, and system configurations; troubleshoot problems
* Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications
* Partner with internal teams to refine customer requirements or identify alternative solutions
* Set client expectations of dates for different milestones in the process
* Explain rules, interfaces, reports and calculations to customers to ensure that the customization's meet their needs
WHAT YOU\'LL BRING: * Bachelor s degree in computer science/related field or equivalent work experience
* Ability to demonstrate a basic knowledge of SQL
* Prior payroll experience a plus
ADDITIONAL CRITERIA FOR CUSTOM REPORTS: * One-year experience with Crystal Reports or SQL Reporting Services
* Experience modifying SQL Server Stored Procedures
* Experience modifying SQL Server Reporting Services Reports
* Experience programming or reporting for accounting or payroll functions is a plus
* Familiarity with XML or XSLT translation is a plus #sh