Customer Care Representative 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for managing customer correspondence in an efficient and professional manner, in order to provide first contact resolution and create loyal and satisfied customers through consistent superior service. This individual manages the customer experience for an assigned regional rep base, as well as the corresponding sales backlog for that group.
* Demonstrate superior service for our customers on each point of contact as defined by company standards.
* Act as the primary point of contact for assigned regional sales rep base and develop an intimate knowledge of each account.
* Manage and maintain regional order backlog for respective rep assignment to ensure timely order processing and delivery.
* Accept and process sales orders timely, this includes verifying orders for accuracy.
* Source sales order to the appropriate distribution center and/or stocking location by utilizing national inventory and backorder to location to minimize freight cost and ensure the order is delivered to the customer on time.
* Manage the material requirement planning (MRP) process for assigned reps to replenish inventory levels.
* Coordinate customer pick up orders in the Will Call center by partnering with the production team to plan and execute daily order schedule.
Experience and Skill Required
* High School Diploma
* 2 5 years Customer Service experience
* Type minimum of 35wpm
* Proficient computer skills
* Excellent communication and teamwork ability
* Customer Focus
* Decision Quality
* Plans and Aligns
* Manages Ambiguity
Rexnord is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Zurn Industries, LLC is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, healthcare and industrial markets. Zurn offers the largest breadth of engineered water solutions, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building s environment. For more information, visit Zurn.com.
Total Rewards and Benefits
* Competitive Salary & Variable Incentive Compensation Plan (position specific)
* Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
* Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
* Matching 401(k) Contribution
* Health Savings Account
* Educational Reimbursement
* Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran