Customer Service Agent I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Vadnais Heights, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Customer Service Agent
St. Paul, MN
The Customer Service Agent reports to the Customer Service Manager and has account management responsibilities, and is the single-point-of-contact for his/her assigned customers (either by geography and/or customer channel), to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved; and assist in achieving the company s set goals for revenue, profit, receivables, on-time and fill-rate, quality and safety.
* Single-Point-of-Contact to customer. Ensure your customer s needs and expectations are met. Follow through with requests to completion.
* Ensure orders are entered on-time, entered with 98.5% accuracy and shipped on-time.
* Create new customers and maintain existing. Ensure customer s address information, contacts, terms, shipping requirements, regions, salespeople, etc., are entered and maintained accurately in Prism and Salesforce. Modify as necessary based on information provided by the customer, Sales and/or the Credit department.
* Respond to inquiries received by internal and external customers within 4 hours or by end of day, whichever is sooner.
* Assist in executing new or changes to existing Sales and Marketing programs through our customers, Sales, and Operations.
* Needs a High school diploma or equivalent
* Intermediate PC skills in Microsoft Office
* Strong communication skills; written, telephone, speaking, reading and listening
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.