Customer Service Rep - Grain Valley, MO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/5/2020
END DATE 8/4/2020
Grain Valley, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Customer Service Rep aids in all Customer Service functions of order entry, while abiding by the procedures set forth by management.
* Actively participates in the training of all Customer Service personnel including new hires
* Monitors the flow of orders to and from the Customer Service Department
* Deletes, corrects, or re-enters patient orders as deemed necessary
* Monitors phone calls to confirm the proper telephone techniques used by Customer Service Personnel
* Ability to read and analyze documents such as patient orders
* Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and patients alike
* Ability to help with the training of employees
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out oral and written instructions
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED), related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Computer entry experience necessary
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans