Customer Service / Sales Representative - CSR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/7/2019
END DATE 12/23/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONEntry Level - Customer Service / Sales Representative - CSR
We start all of our competitive Customer Service and Sales Representatives in an entry-level position for the sole purpose of creating a strong management team from within. We promote to management the qualified representatives that get the job done and get it done right. Here at DMC Atlanta, we strive to create endless opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal and professional goals. We do this by encouraging friendly competition, allowing individuals to share and openly communicate effective and creative sales and marketing techniques and we also recognize both large and small accomplishments.
*Competitive pay ranging from $10-$21 an hour starting off, pay increases are due to commission and bonuses and based on individual performance.*
- Assist in the daily growth and development of our company
- Set and achieve sales goals
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of all products and services
- Develop professional relationships with customers to expand customer base and increase sales
- Virtual Care (24hr. access to doctors via video) and prescription drug benefits.
- A work environment where fun meets success, where there is collaboration, camaraderie and friendly competition
- Travel opportunities
- Not a desk job
- No cubicles
- Every day filled with its unique challenges
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership and 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
An excellent Customer Service and Sales Representative will have the following characteristics:
- People skills - a social butterfly
- Adaptability - a fast-paced sales environment
- Can handle constructive criticism