Customer Success Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Swift Health Systems Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
The Customer Support Specialist provides timely assistance to orthodontist customers, their support staff and the INBRACE Success Team. The Customer Support Specialist is a self-starter who is detail-oriented, an effective communicator, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. A minimum of five years previous work experience in the orthodontic field or in a health-related customer support role is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: * Resolves product and service issues promptly: communicates directly with the customer immediately after a support issue arises, resolves the concern or delegates responsibility, as needed, to fellow team members. Ensures satisfactory completion of all requests whether delegated or addressed personally.
* Provides telephone and email support between the hours of 8 - 5pm
* Opens and maintains customer account information. Ensures accuracy of customer data.
* Processes sales orders and works closely with regional account executives to provide sales and financial reports on a timely basis.
* Provides training and support for orthodontists and their staff as part of the onboarding process for new customers. Assists the sales and training team in all aspects of the INBRACE success journey.
* Monitors case submissions for accuracy in following company protocols; tracks cases to ensure seamless production workflow.
* Reports and logs customer issues to provide feedback for continual improvement to our customer experience goals.
* Functions as the primary contact for customers and sales and training team members who have questions about the status of a case in production, a case that has been shipped, sales orders, or any other question from orthodontists or their staff.
* Works closely with other departments within the company to ensure streamlined communications to customers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS: * A demonstrated history of resolving customer service issues promptly and effectively
* Strong interpersonal communication skills written and oral
* Ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts
* Detail oriented and organized
* Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM software
Powered by JazzHR