Cybersecurity Engineer III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/29/2019
END DATE 1/28/2020
True Information Assurance, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONTrue Information Assurance, LLC (True) is seeking a CYBERSECURITY ENGINEER III A&A in Aberdeen South (Edgewood, Maryland).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
True is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to support exciting opportunities with the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Chemical Biological Center at Aberdeen located in Edgewood, Maryland. Join a team of best-in-industry cyber warriors dedicated to our nations cyber defense.
As the CYBERSECURITY ENGINEER your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Conducts cybersecurity engineering research and analysis.
* Provides recommendations of cybersecurity implementations.
* Supports development of cybersecurity documentation, concept papers, and test plans.
* Evaluates and documents the effectiveness of the solutions implemented to provide the required protection of data, including appropriate authenticator management and encryption controls.
* Ensures the rigorous application of cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all Information Technology (IT) and cybersecurity services.
* Develops and designs security solutions to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information throughout the enterprise.
* Identifies, plans, and documents improvements to security controls currently in place.
* Creates and maintains Implementation Plan and POA&M mitigation for system assessment and authorization packages for external cloud platform.
* Reviews System Security Plans (SSP) and make recommendation for corrections and best course of action.
* Supports asset management in eMASS for A&A and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Cyberscope for all FISMA audit compliance taskers.
* Develops and documents recommendations and courses of action (COAs) to solve complex cybersecurity problems.