Data Center Operator/NOC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/23/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole: Data Center Operator/NOC
Location: Clinton NJ or Alpharetta, GA.
Experience: 5-8 Year
Duration: 6-12 Months
Experience in Infrastructure Cabling and Networking. A reliable Data Center Technician, technically skilled, works well under pressure and results-focused. Adept at identifying and problem solving, maintaining data center flow of information, operating system installations and configurations, and working with management on upgrade projects. Accurately and quickly responds to processed tickets and communicates through proprietary system.
* Data Center Infrastructure install and maintenance , Monitoring & Repairing hardware
* NOC Experience using Remedy
* Extremely knowledgeable of Infrastructure layout design, install, testing and repair
* Experienced also with Wan/ Lan Networks
* Excellent skills with PC operations.
* Understanding of Basic Switch/Router Knowledge.
* Can operate on different types of Operating systems including Windows, Linux, Cisco etc.
* Customer Service Specialist
* Excellent skills in locating appropriate data as requested
* Basic electricity
* Sound interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written
* Technical Support
* Experience working independently within a team environment
* Admired for the ability to work single handedly as well as in a team
* Internal Troubleshooting
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.