Database Coordinator 6/5/2020
Pleasant Prairie, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Database Coordinator
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our customer promise is worth bragging about. Use your marketing and advertising expertise to spread the word and grow our business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
* Expertly maintain customer names, addresses and demographics following Uline formatting rules.
* Perform data entry into Uline systems and spreadsheets.
* Properly categorize customers by Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code.
* Consolidate customer accounts using department procedures and personal judgment.
* Work with other departments to determine appropriate action on customer accounts.
* Communicate with customers via email and phone as necessary.
* Process returned mail and update customer accounts.
* Bachelor s degree.
* 1+ years experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Ability to build relationships with customers and employees.
* Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
* 401(k) with 5% employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* On-site caf with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
* First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
* Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
* Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
* Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.