Database Specialist, Master - Secret or Top Secret Clearance 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: A mission-driven professional with 10 years of
experience and an active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
to become our next Database Specialist, Master at Arnold
AFB, in Tullahoma, TN.
As an Database Specialist, Master, you will:
* Provides all activities related to the
administration of computerized databases.
* Projects long-range requirements for database
administration and design in conjunction with other
managers in the information systems function.
* Continue growing and perfecting your skills as a
* Receive robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company
A week in the life of an Database Specialist, Master:
* Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a
* Conducts quality control and auditing of databases
in a client/server environment to ensure accurate
and appropriate use of data.
* Advises users on access to various client/server
* Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases
with respect to JCL, access methods, access time,
device allocation, validation checks, organization,
protection and security, documentation, and
* Applies knowledge and experience with database
technologies, development methodologies, and
front-end (e.g., COGNOS)/back-end programming
languages (e.g., SQL).
* Performs database programming and supports systems
design. Includes maintenance of database
dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and
procedures, file design and storage, and integration
of systems through database design.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Required Certification: Security+
* Preferred Certifications: MCSA or MCSE, Oracle
* Education: BS Degree or equivalent experience
* Years of Experience:
* Security Clearance: Secret or Top Secret Clearance