This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/18/2019
END DATE 2/5/2020
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONKodak is Hiring!
We are looking for2Manufacturing Mechanicsto support our Kodak Brand, Film and Imaging Division in Rochester, NY. Our volumes are growing and we need additional maintenance support. The work schedule provides a small amount of structural overtime.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensure that a safe work environment is maintained.
* Monitor equipment performance. Respond to trouble calls and repair as needed. Escalate when necessary.
* Maintain shift operation records and exchange information with others on shift changes or during shifts as necessary.
* Communicate with operations, mechanics, supervisors, and engineers on equipment status and path forward.
* Must be willing to work extended hours if necessary to meet deadlines or to ensure resolution of plant problems.
* Ability to work in process lighting conditions
* Track record of developing and maintaining a safe work culture.
* Good trouble shooting skills.
* Must be able to read and interpret electronic data and mechanical drawings.
* Computer skills.
* Proactive and self-directed.
* Effective working individually or as part of a team.
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
* Basic Knowledge of PLC s and ladder logic
* Electrical, programming, instrumentation, and controls background.
* Experience with control systems.
Shift Mechanic Rotating Schedule Supporting Rochester Film Sensitizing (RFS):
* WK 1 12-hour shift 5:30 AM 5:30 PM Monday Wednesday and 8 hours on Thursday (Days)
* WK 2 12-Hour shift 5:30 PM 5:30 AM Monday Wednesday (Nights)
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes.