Deli Shift Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT THE JOB: Deli Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees in the hot deli area. Along with providing excellent customer service, they are to assist the Deli Manager by ensuring that food in the hot deli is fresh and the area is kept clean and well stocked. The ideal candidate for this position will have a basic knowledge of food safety standards and have experience in the food service industry.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team ensures each customer in our Travel Centers receives excellent customer service. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers.
YOU COULD BE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
* Experience in a similar position, especially with a restaurant or foodservice background
* Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
* Ability to maintain equipment according to food safety standards
* Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Flexible Schedule - 401(k) - Weekly Pay - Flexible spending account - Medical/Dental/Vision - Tuition reimbursement - Adoption Assistance - Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment!