Deloitte New Venture Accelerate Solution Sales 9/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
SENIOR MANAGER SALES & MARKET DEVELOPMENT DELOITTE NEW VENTURE ACCELERATOR , HYBRID OPERATE
Interested in being part of the selling mission critical solutions and products? Together with our Senior Partners around the world, we provide Solutions and Products that address our clients ongoing operate challenges in reducing rick in key areas of reputation, compliance, cyber, digital marketing, consulting, AI and financial risk. You ll get the chance to work on teams that are transforming Deloitte from a professional services organization to add Operate Services & products to the existing portfolio of solutions.
WORK YOU LL DO
As a Solution specialist for Deloitte s New Venture Accelerator practice, you will:
* Help guide our clients through the most complex technology and risk challenges.
* Provide sales and market development support in the expansion of this strategic business.
* Collaborate & lead with Deloitte professionals by being part of the sales pursuit teams as well as drive training and awareness of the solutions and products portfolio as well as key sales techniques in drive sales growth for this business unit.
* Become an integral part of a fast-paced, client-centric and rapidly growing team.
Our Deloitte team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology and risk challenges. We work with clients and help them secure their systems, applications, and data, and provide operational support and strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses operations, processes, and performance. We have a dedicated Sales & Market Development team of professionals that is the lead team providing all sales and marketing responsibilities to support all actives associated with the MS&P business unit
* Bachelor or Master of Science degree in , Information Systems, Operations Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other related degree.
* 5 plus year experience selling complex SaaS, Managed Services, Consulting services solutions
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Proven track record of over achievement results over extended period of time
* Strong account management skills including relationship building, territory management, and ability to sell to C suite
* Have experience working as part of a team to collaborate with professionals to create, launch, and sell value based solutions
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Team leader or sales management experience preferred
* Experience in selling solutions supported by technology platforms to C level buyers
* Understanding or specific interest in IT service management and systems management
* Experience troubleshooting, problem solving, and simplifying complex technical issues for clients
* Understanding of general IT concepts and processes (security, system administration, application administration, deployment)
* Understanding of general IT infrastructure and system architecture preferred
* Experience quickly adapting to a changing environments and learning new concepts
* Experience working both independently and as part of a team
* Experience prioritizing tasks, working on multiple assignments, and raising concerns and questions where appropriate
* Willingness to travel up to 25 percent of the time