Jefferson City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It s a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. If you are interested in helping us continue our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise, we encourage you to connect with us today.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Corizon Health Dentist at Jefferson City Correctional located in Jefferson City, Missouri:
* Corizon Health Dentists provide dental services and direct patient care to inmates as well as clinical examination of admissions and treatment of patient needs.
* Performs and interprets radiographic exams as indicated.
* Performs operative dentistry including appropriate repair of caries to alleviate pain.
* Makes proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
* Reports any unusual occurrences or accidents to the site or Regional Medical Director.
* Currently licensed in the state of employment.
* Maintains current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) number. Corizon Health Dentists provide dental services and direct patient care to inmates as well as clinical examination of admissions and treatment of patient needs
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.