This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/31/2020
END DATE 2/27/2020
Ryan Companies US, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONRyan Companies US, Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 4
Years of Education Required: Professional Architecture degree; Bachelor or Master of Architecture or Technical
Relocation Assistance may be available for the right candidate
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don t just build buildings we build stories.
Ryan Companies is looking for an organized, innovative, collaborative and forward-thinking Designer II who aims for the highest standards of excellence. The ideal candidate will be able to problem solve and design both as part of a collaborative team and perform work independently. Candidates with approximately 4 or more years of experience are most likely to be successful. Ryan Companies uses a unique integrated delivery process that involves architecture, engineering, construction, development, real estate management and capital markets. Ryan s integrated process requires an individual to be able to work in a proactive and positive manner in tandem with local teams and cross regionally within a national design practice.
* Professional Architecture degree; Bachelor or Master of Architecture or Technical
* Relevant technical or professional work experience
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to collaborate with a diverse team
* Strong knowledge of Revit, BIM tools, Building Codes, Documentation and Constructability
* Bluebeam knowledge desired
* LEED AP and/or WELL AP a plus
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works in tandem with, Client, Project Architect, Design Project Manager, Designers, Development, Construction and Consultants to develop documentation for coordination and construction.
* Participate and can lead design meetings, consultant meetings and project team meetings.
* Independently solves problems.
* Provides guidance on unusual or complex technical issues.
* Research and lead code reviews and regulatory approval process.
* Create complete and thorough set of design documents to meet project goals, milestones and schedule.
* Coordinates Ryan s QA/QC process and project specifications.
* Clearly communicates deviations in project scope.
* Performs tasks with a high level of collaboration and sets an example for others to follow.
* Contributes to Ryan culture through participation in office activities, initiatives and learning programs.
* Direct and mentor Designer and intern level staff.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.