Developer Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
Intellipro Group Inc.
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDEVELOPER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Location: Mountain View, CA
You will be responsible for: Working with the eng and product team to understand and document the end to end integration process. Educating and engaging with external partners on the Standard Payment and FI APIs Building tools and samples to simplify end to end integration
MANDATORY * BS/BA degree in Computer Science or similar technical field or 4+ years equivalent practical experience in lieu of degree
* Primary work will be doing frontend or backend development related work Interact with engineering, operations, and cross-functional management on high profile technical issues
* Maintain and update testing tools and sample code for API changes, new features, and best practices.
* Create new samples and tools to speed up integration time.
* Work with partners to understand developer needs.
* Write code samples, tutorials and sample applications that leverage our APIs.
* File bug reports as needed.
* Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively both verbally and written as you will be working directly with partners.
PREFERRED * Ability to Create and maintain technical documentation for support and tools integration
* Experience working on Android applications for mobile devices
Powered by JazzHR