DevOps Adoption Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
Red Frog Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB INFORMATION Industry Technology City Bethesda State/Province Maryland Zip/Postal Code 20810
DEVOPS ADOPTION ENGINEER
US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD ONLY
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET
We are searching for a DevOps Adoption Engineer to join the Adoption team to help internal teams adopt the DevOps platform. DevOps Adoption Engineers will report to DevOps and interact closely (or embed) with other internal software development teams (AKA the Customer).
REQUIREMENTS * Solid programming knowledge in Python, C++
* Customer-focused, team-oriented disposition
* Three years or more of professional experience
* Excellent communication and soft skills to deal with customers, peers and management
* Good judgement, sense of integrity and responsibility
* Solid understanding of CI/CD and experience with Git/Svn, GitHub/BitBucket/GitLab, Jenkins/TeamCity.
* Solid Linux skills
* Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
* Solid understanding of networking, proxies
* Solid understanding of web development
* Solid understanding of distributed systems and micro-services
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: * BS in a STEM field (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics)
* OR equivalent industry experience in Software Development