Dietary Aide - Weekends - Evening - PT 9/13/2020
Good Samaritan Society
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location: Good Samaritan Society Stillwater
Address: 1119 Owens St N, Stillwater, MN 55082-4399 USA
Employment Type: Part-Time
* Good Samaritan Society- Stillwater is a 68-bed long-term care and transitional care facility located in the beautiful Minnesota St. Croix River Valley.
* The center was named by U.S. News as being one of the top best nursing homes in 2019-2020. Only 20% of over 15,000 locations achieved this status.
* We are seeking a Part-Time Food and Nutrition Assistant to join our Evening Shift team.
* The shift is 400pm to 730pm, 7 hours a pay period, every other weekend and rotating holidays.
* This Part-time position offers benefits including 401K with match, PTO, paid holidays and many more.
* Assists with serving and preparing nutritious and appealing meals, snacks and supplements to residents.
* Clears tables, washes dishes, pots and pans, sanitizes and cleans equipment, tables and other work areas.
* Operates dishwashing and kitchen equipment safely.
* Prior work experience or related experience in a similar type of setting is preferred but not required.
* Ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
* Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req48053