Digital and Print Productions Graphic Designer 12/12/2019
Sun Loan Company
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
The Graphic Designer lead and produces the design function for the e-commerce team at Brundage Management Company (e.g., Sun Loan Compamny and A-AAAkey/Key Storage self storage). The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads, and collateral print material. The Graphic Designer reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, email templates and al collateral material. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Director of Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience, in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in- house Web team for a product-driven business.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, InDesign, FTP, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop and InDesign in particular
Sun Loan is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.