Digital Content Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/3/2019
END DATE 12/17/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Essity Professional Hygiene business is currently searching for a DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER. This individual will be based in Philadelphia, PA. Neenah, WI, Mannheim or Ismaning Gothenburg or any other Essity location.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Ensure excellence and consistency of Tork brand expression across Digital touchpoints.
Champion the customer experience in campaigns and digital communications, and drive the user journey to build brand awareness, consideration and engagement.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Optimize campaigns across every digital touchpoint (including brand websites, display media, social media, email, Search), driven by analytics insights, using A/B and other testing methods continuously.
* Develop strategy and oversee content process for Better Business Center Blog. Manage agency relationship and budgets.
* Drive innovation in Digital Marketing through an in-depth understanding of emerging digital trends relevant to the business. Drive Digital Marketing best practices within the organization through capability building among marketing stakeholders.
* Provide direction to external agencies on brand expression guidelines and digital KPIs.
* Submit and coordinate any technical issues to Tork Online support team.
* Contribute change requests and represent Marketing needs to Global Digital Team to drive future innovation and improvements.
* Monitor competitor activity.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Approximately 5 years of experience in Digital Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, and/or Marketing Communications.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent, ideally in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Business.
* Understanding of best practices and proven experience driving results in some or all of the following: Brand website, Brand social media campaigns, SEM/SEO, online video, email campaigns, lead nurturing.
* Experience working with and giving direction to external agencies.
* Ability to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholders, driving timelines. Attention to detail.
* Experience with process improvement.
* Experience with B2B brand.
* ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE THAT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL (NOT REQUIRED)
* UX/UI, design and information architecture experience.
* Experience with CMS such as Tridion, Sitecore, etc.
* Experience working on multilingual/multicultural campaigns. Foreign language skills a plus (German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, other).
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.