Digital Marketing Analyst, Cooper Lighting Solutions 6/5/2020
Signify North America Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people s lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
Working as a Digital Marketing Analyst at Cooper Lighting Solutions is dynamic and new role for our business. One of our strategic goals is to put our customers first. You ll be responsible for understanding our customer behavior driven from data analysis and inform the business to support fact based decisions to drive profitable growth.
WHAT YOU LL DO
* Responsible for analytics and insight across multiple front-end applications, portals, websites.
* Responsible for analytics and insight across multiple channels such as wholesale electrical distribution, retail, and pure play E-Commerce accounts.
* Be part of the Digital Experience team and play a key role in the further understanding the Cooper Lighting customer behavior driven from data analysis. Develop insights, detailed analysis, and intelligence regarding customer behavior to include: preferences, buying behavior, acquisition, perception, retention, satisfaction, and journeys.
* Mine and analyze data from internal and external data to drive optimization and improvement of customer experience, marketing techniques and business strategies.
* Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
* Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
* Connect different data points coming from various business data sources into "the big picture .
* Collect business requirements and asking probing questions to fully understand business needs and develop smart key performance measurements.
* Support the development and roll-out of customer satisfaction surveys.
* Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the digital analytics industry to include: SEO strategy (web, mobile, e-commerce), PPC, Display Ads, Paid Search, A/B testing, competitor analysis.
* Delivering contextual, thoughtfully presented, visual output using data visualization techniques. Consult the organization with findings and continuous improvement actions.
WHAT YOU LL NEED
* Bachelor s degree from accredited university in mathematics, information systems, statistics, marketing, business or related disciplines
* Minimum 2 years proven experience with Adobe Analytics
* Minimum 2 years in E-commerce analytics working with retail and pure play accounts
* Minimum 2 years in analyzing customer behavior on front-end applications
* Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
* Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
* Experience with BrightEdge and Adobe Target.
* Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
* Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, and social network analysis.
ABOUT COOPER LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
We question, we seek, and we solve. Because building a better world means asking tough questions and pushing harder for answers. Together with our customers, we create solutions that build a better world. At Cooper Lighting Solutions, we push past the ordinary to build brighter.
WHAT WE PROMISE
We re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Concerning US based roles: Signify is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Signify is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.