Digital Marketing Manager (Campaigns & Creative)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/3/2019
END DATE 12/17/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (CAMPAIGNS & CREATIVE)
Essity Health & Medical Solutions (HMS) organization is currently searching for a Digital Marketing Manager (Campaigns & Creative). This position can be based at our office in Charlotte, NC or Philadelphia, PA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Marketing Manager (Campaigns & Creative) is responsible for the strategic and tactical lead for implementation of digital marketing plans for web content, email, social and other vehicles in line with global brand and regional marketing strategies. Manages E-Business resources and works with cross functional teams and agencies, to manage, challenge and evaluate multi-channel, multi market and multi brand digital marketing campaigns in order to improve channel & category performance.
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Inspires and influences Sales & Marketing teams to expand reach, drive share and accelerate sales
* Implements the HMS NA Digital Marketing strategic business plan in North America
* Contributes to the Digital Strategy of HMS NA
* Contributes to the digital governance framework which includes roles and decision-making authority for digital marketing activities
* Defines new opportunities for extending reach and maximizing conversion in digital channels
* Secures that Digital Marketing is represented as a focus channel in business planning cycle, budget process and sales and marketing plans
* Responsible for the digital marketing long & short-term planning process, roadmaps and Content Calendar
* Responsible for the digital campaign portfolio management including budget and resource planning in support of Marketing teams
* Support creative content development and execution online
* Adapts global and regional communication for best utilization in digital channels
* Ensures campaigns have integrated digital touchpoints with appropriate offers, calls to action and destinations
* Liaises with Business Partners to secure that projects and the digital plan are executed in line with expectations
* Defines framework as well as tracking and tagging concept for campaigns
* Sets regional/local KPIs/ SMART goals for digital campaigns
* Monitors keyword rankings for strategic keywords
* Develops, manages, and communicates project plan(s) that track key milestones, deliverables, rollout progress, leading indicators, and performance metrics
* Communicates status / results regularly to key stakeholders
* Supports content transfer to E-Commerce customers, in close cooperation with Sales, Web Content Manager and Digital Marketing stakeholders.
* Monitors and consults in optimizing media plan and creative assets
* Leads continuous improvement and organization efficiency activities in digital
* Develops user journeys and A/B testing, oversees execution of multi-variate testing to boost campaign performance
* Responsible for spear heading the optimization of digital campaigns - proposing, implementing and challenging
* Act as internal Digital Marketing champion and sparring partner representing the shopper and customer
* Shares best practice knowledge and training across business
* Provide customer facing support in person, by phone, or via skype as requested.
* Perform other essential responsibilities as deemed necessary
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelors Degree in Business / Marketing / Communications / IT
* Three (3+) years of experience leading complex programs/initiatives to completion based on scope and budget
* Three (3+) years of experience with digital marketing campaigns
* Skilled in SEO, SEM, Paid Digital Media, CPC, Email Marketing, Social Media, Customer Targeting and Testing
* Solid knowledge and experience in digital tools/systems and commercial processes
* Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to simplify complex concepts
* Strong data analysis skills with an ability to turn information into intelligence for decision making
* Demonstrated experience in taking an initiative to bring an idea into reality successfully
* Ability to analyze customer s needs, find customer trigger points and turn into business opportunities
* Preference for skills in creative design, usability and user experience
* History of working with sales, marketing teams and large customers to drive growth initiatives
* Demonstrable project management experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships on all levels
* Strong drive for results and sense of urgency
* Strong organizational & collaborative skills
* Confidence in own ability to succeed and possess a winning attitude
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Skype.
* Experience successfully working with cross-functional groups (e.g., sales, marketing, finance, operations) to execute multi-faceted project plans
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.