Digital Marketing Specialist 5/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Summary
The Digital Marketing Specialist, BPA will create, execute and report on multi-channel digital marketing campaigns in support of North American BPA lead generation goals. They will work in collaboration with the digital marketing team with primary responsibilities in email marketing, content marketing and website management. The role also requires cross departmental collaboration to ensure consistent messaging and alignment with global corporate objectives.
* Communicate the Quadient value proposition to increase brand awareness, generate demand and position Quadient as industry thought leaders.
* Create, launch and optimize personalized email journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Conceptualization, copywriting and project management of digital content including PDFs, white papers, videos, infographics and other downloadable, digestible content.
* Maintain lead gen microsites and landing pages. Update copy, content and web forms. Improve functionality and overall CX. Work with CoE to ensure corporate web content is up to date and in sync with U.S. lead gen initiatives.
* Work with the rest of the Lead Gen team to conceptualize and develop multichannel lead gen campaigns including strategy, themes, research and project planning.
* Develop relationships with BPA and other content experts within and outside of Quadient in order to stay on top of industry trends.
* Co-manage QuadientDirect blog with regular content submissions. Respond to comments and inquiries.
* Video storyboarding, shoot management and editing.
* Organize and produce webinars in support of demand generation activities.
* Support team by providing content for display ad campaigns, SEO, social media and paid search.
* Manage outside vendors such as designers, webmaster and ad agencies.
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years in a B2B digital marketing lead gen role.
* Solid understanding of current digital marketing and demand gen trends, direct marketing, consumer psychology and other marketing best practices.
* Above average copywriting and editorial skills with a keen eye for detail.
* Experience managing email campaigns using an enterprise level email platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot or similar.
* A quick learner with a passion for digital marketing.
* Self-starter, effective multi-tasker.
* A born team player/collaborator.
* Creative and innovative with the ability to generate new ideas on your own.
* BA or MSA in Digital Marketing or similar field; or relevant experience
* Basic editing capabilities (HTML, CMS, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, Video) a plus.
* Experience with digital marketing tools and analytics software such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Site Improve, HotJar, Search Console, Facebook and LinkedIn ad managers, Canva, Bynder, Drupal, and others.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.