Digital Risk Governance Manager 6/3/2020
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
As a Digital Risk Governance Manager you have served as a trusted advisor to identify, prioritize and implement technical and organizational initiatives.
As the Digital Risk Governance Manager you will join a team responsible for driving the strategic direction to the digital and data risk management function across the organization, through the establishment of an enterprise-wide framework, procedures, and standards for identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring and reporting on technology and digital risk. You will work closely with our Information Technology (IT) organization, Global Security Organization (GSO), and business partners. You will help drive the enterprise-wide oversight and governance over technology risk management activities and also ensure applicable regulatory and program compliance, Cybersecurity Risk Oversight Committee (CROC) governance, reporting, and monitoring. This role reports into the Director of Digital Risk Governance.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides support and direction to ensure appropriate risk management oversight occurs for technology and digital risk activities.
- Leads key organization-wide digital risk and data governance initiatives, such as data discovery, retention, classification and applicable regulatory compliance, through having a strong technical knowledge, well-rounded business sense and effective collaboration across Citrix.
- Collaborates closely with IT, GSO and business stakeholders in the execution of key initiatives to minimize technology and data protection risks across the organization.
- Drives enterprise-wide compliance iniatives, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, DFARs and Insider Threat and ensures the appropriate regulatory framework, controls and compliance requirements are in place.
- Plays a key advisory role, providing guidance, direction and effective teaming with the IT and GSO teams on technical data protection practices and initiatives.
- Implements a process (in collaboration with IT and GSO) where key digital risk, security and technology metrics (KRI's, KPI's) are identified, analyzed for trends, monitored and reported through the CROC committee.
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise (SME) input for new initiatives and ensures alignment with the data governance framework, policies, and relevant regulatory compliance.
- Supports, guides, and advises key business stakeholders throughout the organization with respect to digital risk and data governance.
- Provides leadership, mentoring and development to the digital risk team.
- Collaborates and builds effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Leads special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Ideally 8-10 years of relevant work experience in data governance, privacy, risk management, regulatory compliance, information security, risk & control, or internal audit disciplines.
- Strong working knowledge of technology and risk frameworks, information security and industry standards, regulatory requirements and leading practices (ex. GDPR, COBIT, ISO27001, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS).
- Ability to work with technical subject matter experts, translate technical, regulatory and legal requirements into a clear, understandable framework that is actionable by the business and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in developing and leading a risk management and tracking process.
- Experience in developing, analyzing and tracking key metrics and ability to work with tools for reporting KRI's/KPI's and follow-ups on actionable items.
- Ability to develop quickly a command of new concepts, frameworks, requirements and leading practices and complete multiple and diverse assignments with the highest level of quality.
- Understanding of how to balance practical business realities with risk mitigation needs.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully up, down and sideways in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to effectively present to senior management and committees for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convert technology metrics, results into meaningful, outcome based updates at a management level.
- Openness to pursue and obtain one or more of the following designations: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, GSNA, GCCC, or GSEC.
- Problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Viewed as having a specialty within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience; or Master s degree with 6 years; or PhD with 3 years of experience.
What you re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you re an engineer, we ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we d love to talk.
Functional Area:Security and Technology Governance and Compliance
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.