DigitalBCG Lead Recruiter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/29/2019
END DATE 2/7/2020
Boston Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat you will doDigitalBCG is building the future of business today. Right now, every company in every industry is on a journey to become a digital organization. Our goal is to make that journey a success.
As a DigitalBCG Lead Recruiter within the Architecture, Engineering, and Development group, you will connect with and build trust-based, value-added relationships with candidates who are able to shift mindsets, shape agendas, and create value through digital and technology transformation programs. As you immerse yourself in emerging talent pools across Architecture, Engineering, and Development, you will also develop close relationships with BCG leadership and peer recruiters. You will play a central role in bringing top digital talent into the organization, enabling BCG to deliver client solutions that have lasting impact on companies, industries, and society.
WHO WE AREBCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
BST is the operational heart of our business and is invaluable to our success. Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward. BST employees support the core of the organization and provide outstanding value to the business.
As a BST member, you will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed. Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
* A minimum of four years of technical recruiting experience required; experience with hiring architects (data, platform, and/or enterprise), data engineers, or software engineers strongly preferred; experience with MarTech stack a plus
* At least six years of structured candidate talent acquisition experience gained in a leading digital/tech, retained search, or professional services environment, including a proven history of identifying, attracting, managing, and converting top talent
* Experience building strong, trusted relationships with stakeholders through a dedicated focus on service to the business and delivery
* Experience managing multiple searches and competing demands through strong project management and prioritization skills
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent required, graduate degree in a relevant field a plus
* Ability to travel up to 30% expected
* Ability to build deep knowledge and insight on candidate pools in complex sector/ functional topics
* Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills; able to adapt both for audience
* Strong business acumen, intellectual curiosity, judgment, and communication/advisory skills
* Strong relationship develop skills with candidates spanning junior and senior roles, with leaders of the businesses, and with peers in other talent acquisition and People team roles
* Strategic and forward thinking, with solid influencing skills
* Naturally proactive, quality driven and an ownership mentality
* Agile and effective in a fast-paced role and culture
* Adept at identifying best practice in process management and driving operational effectiveness and improvements
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONPreferred locations: Boston, Pittsburgh, Washington DC, New York, and Chicago.
YOU'RE GOOD ATAs a DigitalBCG Lead Recruiter in the Architecture, Engineering, and Development team, you will be responsible for a designated number of Digital/Experienced hiring targets in Architecture, Engineering, and Development roles. These targets will primarily be within Platinion, and may include BCG core Expert roles and GAMMA roles.
You re good at:
* Managing the end-to-end candidate journey and experience: sourcing (with support from this group s Sourcer), screening, assessment, offer, conversion, hire
* Articulate and present DigitalBCG, each relevant business within it, and the candidate value proposition in appropriate talent markets
* Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, screening, assessment and closing approaches
* Ensure diversity and inclusion strategies are incorporated throughout the steps in the hiring process, from pipeline development to conversion
* Together with Recruiting Leadership, identify and execute opportunities to improve candidate journey, including but not limited to reducing time to hire
* Team with local office Talent Acquisition teams on supporting in-office candidate experience and interviewing
Engaging with key business stakeholders as a trusted partner who has a deep understanding of the talent requirements and the work BCG does; you will build a deep understanding of the business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles. This will include partnering closely with:
* Platinion Managing Directors and Associate Directors/other leaders who play influence recruiting priorities for Platinion s Architecture and Engineering chapters
* Other leaders in businesses where you have targets for Architecture, Engineering, and Development roles
Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles
* Leverage Sourcer(s) on Architecture, Engineering, and Development team to build and maintain pipeline of potential candidates for certain roles (including passive candidates) and assess for fit, background, and interest in BCG
* Identify when and how to leverage agency partners for small number of specific, often senior, searches
* Mine referral and direct application candidates for current and future pipeline fit (leveraging team)
* Sharing data-centric, relevant updates with key stakeholders to drive decisions
* Teaming with BCG s Shared Services specialists in Nexus who support applicant tracking, reporting, scheduling, and overall pipeline management
* Working as part of an integrated and broader Digital and Experienced Recruiting team that includes multiple groups, led by a Director
* As part of the Architecture, Engineering, and Development group that includes a Talent Manager and a Sourcer
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.