Dining Assistant Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/5/2020
END DATE 1/8/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONDining Assistant Manager
SUMMARY: Manages all aspects of meal time service and the overall efficiency of the CB kitchen, cafe, dining room, private dining room and catering. Responsible for overall supervision of all Dining Room and Cafe Staff, (including training, evaluating and disciplining).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintains the Erickson Living philosophy and 'Vision' statement.
2. Satisfies residents with dining services including, but not limited to, the quality of food served, quality of service, and overall sanitation of the Dining Room and Kitchen.
3. Supervises the overall efficiency of dining room and cafe operations/experience through effective
4. Supervises, schedules, evaluates, trains, hires, disciplines and develops all restaurant staff, cafe staff, and supervisors.
5. Maintains effective communication with all staff, residents and guests.
6. Supervises organization and sanitation of restaurant, kitchen, storage areas and loading dock.
7. Ensures proper portioning of foods, attractive plate presentation and service standards.
8. Supervises opening and closing of food service operation.
9. Ensures they and all staff work safely, consistently using designated safety equipment (personal protective equipment- PPE).
10. Shows professional knowledge, proficiency and initiative in achieving goals and meeting standards.
11. Performs any duty requested by Management to ensure the effective and efficient operation of Erickson Living.
12. Ensures all aspects of restaurant and caf service meet company standards, goals and measurements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
** Ability to supervise multiple dining rooms concurrently involving large number of employees while meeting regulatory requirements.
** Comprehensive knowledge of dining service techniques, customer relations, plate presentations, sanitation and food handling.
** Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
** High School Diploma or GED required.
** Minimum of three years' experience in dining room management, service and sanitation is required.
** Bachelors' degree in Restaurant Management or Hospitality. Dietetics experience may be substituted for up to 1 year experience.
** College courses in restaurant management, dietetics or nutrition preferred.
Assistant Mgr, Dining
Dec 26, 2019, 2:24:37 PM