Dir, Regional Sales 8/22/2020
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Driven by a commitment to research, quality and service, PDI, Inc. provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world. We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
The Regional Director of Sales is the key leader in driving PDI Healthcare revenue and profit objectives through management of the regional field sales team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
LEADERSHIP / MANAGEMENT:
* Recruits, trains and manages PDI sales personal.
* Develops and implements annual regional sales plans.
* Determine monthly performance of region: actual sales vs targeted performance.
* Provides accurate sales forecasts for all product needs. Maintains communication with Marketing to ensure production scheduling is cognizant of pending sales, promotions, or loss of business which could impact production capacity and service to customers.
KEY RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT:
* Develops and implements distributor programs to promote the sale and retention of PDI products.
* Conducts periodic sales reviews with distributors and IDN's to report on sales, document the value of PDI brand products, address sales issues, issues and identify opportunities for mutual sales growth.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
* Collect, analyze and report competitive information to the sales and marketing departments relaying new product ideas, promotional ideas and product extensions to upper management for evaluation.
* Maintain a high competency level relating to technical product information
* Region meets or exceeds top line assigned targets for profitable sales volume in all acute and alternate care settings
* Region meets or exceeds assigned targets in all required focus categories with top Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN)
* Effective hiring, training and development of regional field sales team
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Understanding of advanced sales techniques, business development processes and a strong understanding of the acute care market.Demonstrated knowledge of leadership, management and sales development techniques. Knowledge in the specific areas of Infection Prevention, Vascular Access, Environmental Services and Surgical Suite applications are strongly recommended.
* Minimum 3-5 years of successful sales leadership
* Strong communication skills
* Command of MS Office applications, Salesforce.com reporting or other CRM products
* Strong negotiation skills
* Demonstrated strategic focus
* Strong drive for success
* Demonstrated relationship-building skills
* Ability to challenge conventional mindset
FIELD BASED ENVIRONMENT:
* Field -based role that will interface in healthcare settings requiring possible use of personal protective equipment.
* Significant travel required which can include nights and weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)