Direct Support Professional - Randolph 6/6/2020
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL - RANDOLPH
Randolph, MA 02368, USA Req #3009
Monday, August 10, 2020
Join our team and see what it means to truly BE aMAYzing
Are you interested in working with adults with autism and developmental disabilities*
If so, MAY INSTITUTE wants you!
May Institute is an award-winning nonprofit organization that provides educational, rehabilitative, and behavioral healthcare services to individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, and behavioral health needs.
We are seeking compassionate DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS/RESIDENTIAL COUNSELORS to work directly with these individuals in one of our residential programs in RANDOLPH, MA.
Schedules include full-time and part-time day, evening, and overnight shifts.
In this role, you will help our individuals live fulfilling and independent lives with dignity and respect by:
* Assisting with activities of daily living (toileting, bathing, nutritional needs, etc.)
* Supporting in skill development and mastering
* Participating in community integration
* Aiding in behavioral interventions and medication dispensing (training provided)
* Partaking in the implementation of IEP/ISP objectives and documenting progress
* Previous human services/behavioral experience strongly preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Valid driver s license and at least two years of driving experience
AMAYZING EMPLOYEE BENEFITS -
* Generous paid time off & your birthday as a holiday
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Paid training and certifications opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement & loan repayment assistance program
* 403B retirement plan with employer match
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.