Director Advisory Integration Solutions 10/18/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Director Advisory Integration Solutions
Head of Advisory Integration Solutions
Senior-level position in the Retirement Solutions Division (RSD) responsible for developing partnerships with financial service providers who serve RIAs, successfully integrating Pacific Life annuities, resources, and data in their advisory platforms. This position will identify and prioritize potential third-party partnerships, initiate relationships with targeted firms, and negotiate contracts to integrate Pacific Life products and resources in their advisory platforms. Will be responsible for building a team of Advisory Integration Consultants who will work directly with RIA firms and advisors to ensure adoption and effective utilization of Pacific Life & 3rd-party technology platforms that can drive new sales and sales growth.
This role lies at the intersection of annuity sales, RIA business models and third-party RIA vendors. The successful candidate has a deep understanding of sales and the financial advice supply chain particularly as it relates to RIAs, and has knowledge of the broad RIA ecosystem, including the unique needs of different RIA firms, vendors and custodial partners. Has the ability to crystalize the advisory landscape into a comprehensive roadmap identifying, prioritizing and cultivating key RIA vendor integration targets. Will work with Pacific Life IT, Marketing, and various vendors to ensure systems integrations accurately reflect Pacific Life solutions within the typical RIA technology experience.
Ideal candidate has direct experience: 1) working with a multitude of financial services industry vendors; 2) building tools and resources to support advisors; and 3) navigating the opportunities and challenges of distributing annuities in the RIA channel.
* Developing the roadmap for third-party partnerships:
* Identifying, prioritizing and cultivating key RIA vendor integration targets.
* Performing research and analysis to inform and develop the division s advisory platform strategy, and continually review to maintain an up-to-date and relevant approach.
* Developing presentations on integration strategies for all levels of the organization in an effort to educate, gain approvals and track progress.
* Performing market research to better understand the landscape of RIA resources and vendors, while keeping abreast of industry trends, competition, and changes in the market to help guide strategic planning, initiative implementation and improvements to overall approach.
* Creating deliverables including various written communications such as opportunity briefs, research notes, concept proposals, business plans, executive-level summaries, and presentations for Senior Management.
* Building and maintaining relationships with key strategic partners:
* Initiating contacts, convincing them to prioritize incorporating Pacific Life annuities in their platforms, negotiating favorable terms.
* Successfully integrating Pacific Life resources into their platforms.
* Ensuring RIA adoption and utilization of platform capabilities:
* Building a team of consultants who work directly with RIA firms and advisors to effectively use Pacific Life and third-party technology platforms to sell Pacific Life annuities.
* Driving innovation & continuous development to increase sales of annuities through RIAs.
* Working closely with internal RIA team to ensure successful integration of Pacific Life resources in third-party platforms :
* Secure resources and ensure necessary connectivity, effective integrations, and successful launches of new vendor partnerships.
* Serving as a resource across the organization to increase broad cohesion for growth opportunities available through key strategic 3rd-party integrations.
Factors for success:
* Bachelor's degree required.
* 10-15 years industry experience.
* Expertise across all major annuity lines and distribution channels and/or extensive experience developing resources and integrations for other investment solutions distributed through the RIA channel.
* Experience with and detailed understanding of advisory products and platforms, and the business of retail financial advice delivered on a fee basis.
* Ability to lead multiple projects and meet tight deadlines with effective planning and execution.
* Strong communication skills to structure complex business problems in a logical manner, and present business solutions in a clear and concise manner.
* Series 6 and 63 #LI-JB1
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Competitive salary and bonus program Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) Generous vacation time and holiday pay And much more!
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
About Pacific Life
For more than 150 years, Pacific Life has offered innovative products and services including life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success, and we pride ourselves in providing a work environment that is challenging, inclusive, collaborative, and results-oriented. With a powerful past and a strong future, Pacific Life offers an environment where you re empowered to achieve your personal best. In return, we look to your passion and insight to help us grow. For additional company information, including current financial strength ratings, visit www.PacificLife.com.