This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2019
END DATE 9/25/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery(R), Otis Spunkmeyer(R), and Oakrun Farm Bakery(R). We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers' expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
Oversees reporting, tracking and process improvement for new food commercialization for ARYZTA North America. Manages and oversees a team of project managers to deliver new foods within planned and required timelines to enhance the top and bottom lines. Works closely with internal departments, bakeries and external partners to facilitate smooth operation of commercialization. Applies a metrics-driven continuous improvement approach to enhance performance of processes and teams.
* Leads, champions and continuously improves the established commercialization project management process and works within the ARYZTA Program Office (APO) guidelines coordinating cross functional efforts
* Oversees and manages coordination and reporting of the pipeline of commercialization projects, providing metrics to allow resource allocation decisions and addressing issues
* Operates and manages a regular governance process to ensure appropriate approvals and sign-offs of projects by relevant leaders and managers
* Demonstrates thought leadership in the execution of new food commercialization to deliver creative solutions to meet customer timelines and requirements for own and direct reports assigned projects
* Leads development of appropriate project standards, trains cross-functional teams in the standards and enforces them across the organization
* Leads development of and operates a commercialization tool set that drives rigor, control and discipline in project execution
* Leads development of and operates a reporting and control framework for commercialization which drives visibility of, and improvement to, business performance
* Manages and maintains a strong team of project managers, providing training and skills development as well as coaching and mentoring for direct reports as well as assisting other departmental team members.
* Works with VP of Commercial Services and other senior stakeholders to align objectives and expectations, present critical decisions and resolve challenges in a timely manner
* Operates and continually seeks to enhance enabling technologies to support an integrated and efficient commercialization process
* Runs and operates large-scale projects, acting as a senior leader, delivering critical tasks personally and coordinating resources as necessary
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum 8 years of experience in project management in the food industry
* Bachelor's Degree or higher prefered
* PMI certification a plus
* Experience with leading multiple projects, managing priorities, and resource management
* Analytical, detail-oriented, and creative thinker
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Skilled user of Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to work both collaboratively as a team across various functions and work independently in an ambiguous, constantly-changing environment
* Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal skills across various levels including executive management
* Ability to travel via commercial airline in North America
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.