Director, End User Computing Partner Sales, AMER
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONBusiness Summary :
End User Computing at VMware is a high growth business that is revolutionizing the way businesses deliver and control devices and applications in enterprises across the work. VMware s flagship platform of Workspace ONE has secured a market leading position in the world of desktop and mobile infrastructure through rapid innovation and ease of use. The demand is higher than ever as companies embrace Business Continuity / Work from Home strategies and solutions.
The Director, EUC Partner Sales, role will manage and coach a team responsible for strategically engaging with a named list of VMware Reseller Partners to help them build and sustain capable VMware EUC practices, alongside increasing indirect pipeline and achieving sales booking targets. This person will act as a trusted advisor to a portfolio of partners, and will focus on winning the hearts and minds of partner CTOs, Partner Sales Leaders, Practice Leaders, Solution Architects, Delivery and Sales Engineer resources to positively influence sales and deployment readiness related to VMware.
The Director role is required to have strong sales background, with depth in VMware s End User Computing technologies. This person must have the ability to build actionable relationships with the partners sales and technical leaders, as well as manage internal teams to help drive the team agenda. This person will engage with top reseller partners and will be responsible for building and executing partner sales goals, practice development plans, meeting quarterly pipeline targets, and help formulate EUC sales strategic plans based on segments and needs of the salesforce. In doing so, this person will own the indirect sales target for the EUC Americas Business. This person will be a key resource in the Partner engagement alignment model within VMware, aligning strategic initiatives with the core Partner Business Management teams and Partner Marketing Manager to the list of named accounts.
REQUIREMENTS: * 12+ years of sales, business development, and/or management experience (building a business from the ground-up is a plus)
* Subject matter expertise in desktop virtualization, unified endpoint management, and SaaS is a plus
* Recent experience with supporting sales in End User Computing, Cloud, Security and/or Channel
* Experienced and credible C-suite advisor with strong customer/partner relationship-building skills
* Demonstrates ability to provide impactful knowledge exchange through mentoring, workshops, partner engagements and official training forums that drive sales and services results
* Demonstrates community leadership in capturing, developing, and sharing IP with the community at large as well as specific individuals to raise competencies and sales mindshare
* Ability to uncover business challenges & recommend solutions to solve those challenges
* Confidence in front of C-suite to sell and drive End User Computing messaging, opportunity and investment ROIs
* 5 years of management of 5 people or more is highly preferred
THIS JOB REQUISITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRATION SPONSORED BY VMWARE