Director, Endometrial Cancer, US Oncology Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Eisai, satisfying unmet medical needs and increasing the benefits healthcare provides to patients, their families, and caregivers is Eisai s human health care (hhc) mission. We re a growing pharmaceutical company that is breaking through in neurology and oncology, with a strong emphasis on research and development. Our history includes the development of many innovative medicines, notably the discovery of the world's most widely-used treatment for Alzheimer s disease. As we continue to expand, we are seeking highly-motivated individuals who want to work in a fast-paced environment and make a difference. If this is your profile, we want to hear from you.
The Director, Endometrial Cancer, US Oncology Marketing position is responsible for brand leadership for the approved indication of Lenvima in combination with Keytuda in advanced endometrial cancer. This indication was granted accelerated approval from the FDA in September 2019. The Lenvima combination has been transformational to the treatment of advanced endometrial cancer, as it is the first FDA approved option in almost 50 years for this patient population.
This role requires senior level marketing expertise and will be responsible for leading strategic and executional brand management. Eisai and Merck have formed a collaboration to co-develop and co-commercialize Lenvima. The Director will be responsible for strong alliance management and partnership with Merck on the development and roll-out of the advanced endometrial brand plan. The Director role requires strong strategic and analytical thinking, leadership and decision making skills, a creative mindset, and a proven track record of success working in a cross-functional team environment.
* BRAND LEADERSHIP: Responsible for the development and execution of brand strategy. Serve as the brand ambassador; develop and implement marketing platforms for HCP, patient, account, and payer stakeholders. Lead annual brand planning process to shape near- and long-term brand direction.
* BRAND PLATFORM AND CAMPAIGN: Lead, in partnership with Merck, the development and evolution of brand platforms, including positioning, messaging, creative campaign, and tactical mix. Optimize channel mix, including sales force, digital, and peer-to-peer, and other channels.
* ALLIANCE COLLABORATION: Partner closely with Merck counterparts and demonstrate ongoing commitment to the strength and optimization of the alliance partnership.
* MARKET INSIGHTS AND ANALYSIS: Market insight generation, analysis, and distillation (qualitative and quantitative) to form actionable near- and long-term strategies.
* CROSS-FUNCTIONAL PARTNERSHIP: Effectively engage cross-functional teams and stakeholders including marketing, sales, analytics, payer, medical affairs, HEOR, regulatory, legal, agencies and other stakeholders. Create one team culture and approach.
* FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: Strong command of brand finances and forecast. Participation in near- and long-range forecasting. Opex budget and P&L management.
* OPERATIONS AND EXECUTION: Lead brand operations, planning and execution, including national sales meetings, medical congresses presence, promotional tactic campaigns, strategic council meetings, etc.
* CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION: Creative, innovative and nimble mindset to differentiate brand and effectively engage HCPs/patients during market changes, including the current unprecedented impact of Covid-19 on the healthcare system.
* Bachelor s Degree required, MBA preferred.
* 10+ years of relevant pharmaceutical experience, including US in-line marketing experience. Oncology experience preferred.
* Strategic and creative mindset. Ability to translate insights into actionable strategy.
* Proven track record of brand performance, including brand differentiation and measurable market impact.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a wide range of audiences, including senior management.
* Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional team members and stakeholders. One team mentality.
* Strong business and financial acumen, P&L and budget management, and forecasting.
* Demonstrated success in developing, executing, and measuring marketing programs. Ability to optimize cross-channel mix. Track record of driving strong sales force engagement and execution. Digital and non-personal marketing experience and innovation.
* Strong analytical skills, comfort with quantitative analytics, modeling, and trend analyses.
* Self-starter with strong initiative, is proactive and solutions oriented, can function autonomously.
* Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving, fast paced work environment.
* Commitment to corporate culture of innovation, patient-centricity, inclusion and compliance.
Eisai is an equal opportunity employer and as such, is committed in policy and in practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. Similarly, considering the need for reasonable accommodations, Eisai prohibits discrimination against persons because of disability, including disabled veterans.
Eisai Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of all new hires in the United States. Please click on the following link for more information:
Right To Work