This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONDriven by a commitment to research, quality and service, PDI, Inc. provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world. We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
PDI is looking to add an energetic and dynamic individual to join our growing HR Team. The HR Director is responsible with ensuring alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives with a keen understanding of the company's strategy. The Director will demonstrate an understanding of the business objectives and translate those objectives into HR priorities and be accountable for leading projects, contributing to and improving HR processes and programs and ensuring integration across functions within PDI. The Director aligns the talent strategy to business objectives, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts and planning strategic HR initiatives. Also, provides consulting and coaching to departmental leaders and managers in order to support PDI's vision, mission, and overall objectives.
This position will provide strategic human resource support to their dedicated internal customer groups. The HR Director will act as advisor to PDI leaders within the assigned client groups and will act as a liaison between their customer groups and other HR centers of expertise.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
* Develops and maintains a partnership with key leaders to understand business challenges; provides insight and input to business planning efforts; and develops an HR strategy that promotes fulfillment of business objectives and responds to people issues within their customer groups.
* Communicates with other managers and HR professionals to influence and improve cross-division/site coordination and HR performance.
* Develops tools and metrics that support operational efficiency within the scope of the generalist role.
* Evaluates, improves and streamlines existing HR & business work processes and approaches so that they not only address an immediate situation but also fit within broader organizational strategies.
* Provides day-to-day consultation, advice and guidance and influences team leader behavior and actions.
* Builds and fosters a positive and compliant work environment for all employees and management teams.
* Ensures consistent implementation of policies and procedures.
* Provides leadership and assistance with associates and leadership development efforts and succession planning.
* Coordinates management training in areas such as interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, harassment, etc.
* Administers performance review process to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
* Partners with management on salary administration process to ensure compliance and equity across the organization.
* Plan and support talent management initiatives in collaboration with SME.
* Successful execution of HR initiatives in support of business strategy
* Internal customer satisfaction
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 10 years strong HR experience
* Demonstrated experience to plan, develop and implement strategic HR initiatives, programs and processes, including talent management
* Experience in an FDA regulated environment desirable
* HR technical knowledge
* Legal requirements related to human resources and employee management
* Business acumen and strategic thinking
* Change Management
* Project Management
* Intellectual curiosity and a proactive approach to identifying trends and issues.
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across all levels of the organization.
* Ability to influence others by imparting skills and new ideas, stating well-reasoned opinions and being open to others' perspectives
* Excellent communication skills.
* HR data analytic skills.
* Highly organized and attention to detail
* Communication/Presentation/Facilitation skills
* Ability to collect and analyze data on which to base opinions and develop solutions
* Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
* Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) skills strongly preferred
* Office environment
* Less than 10%
#LI-KH1 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)