Director, Internal Communications 9/19/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary:
MKS Instruments has a great new opportunity for a Director of Internal Communications. Reporting directly to the SVP, CHRO, you will develop and implement strategies and programs to communicate the company s business objectives, culture and values to our global employees.
* Partner with Executive Management, Human Resources and other departments to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic internal communications
* Design, edit and oversee distribution of internal communication materials via company newsletters, intranet, emails/memos, webcasts, employee meetings, etc.
* Provide guidance to Executive Management regarding communication plans and announcements
* Develop standards and guidelines for style and content
* Evaluate fit with target audience to ensure comprehension
* Implement metrics to evaluate effectiveness of communication plan delivery
* Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people.
* Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements
* Bachelor s Degree required with 10+ years of related experience.
* Excellent written and presentation skills
* Experience with technologies in support of efficient and effective communication
* Strong interpersonal skills and business savvy
* Demonstrated experience interacting with executives and senior leaders.
* Ability to influence senior level leaders
* Collaborative, resourceful, assertive, resilient and results oriented
This opportunity is relocation eligible.
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.