Director of Activities
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/21/2020
Blake Management Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you have a passion to serve others? Are you looking for a career and not just a job wherewords such as Caring, Community and FUN mean something? Then you've found your nextcareer at The Blake at Carnes Crossroads in Summerville, SC (Charleston, SC area). We offer unmatched assisted living and memory care services.With locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, andVirginia, we blend Southern sensibilities and upscale living with compassionate care. Ourmission is to enhance the dignity and quality of life for our seniors. We can only accomplish thiswith a world class staff that is professional and attentive to the needs of our seniors, with anemphasis on hospitality. Want to be a part of the Blake experience?
We have an immediate need for a Director of Activities.
* Develop and implement an annual calendar of activities for the residents that will allowprovide opportunities for residents to socialize and enjoy recreational activities eachday.
* Plan in-house events that promote family, joy and socialization.
* Develop a monthly newsletter that is distributed to the residents and mail recipients.
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university.
* Certification as a Recreational Therapist is preferred.
* 2 years of experience with the senior population, preferably in a long-term care and/orhealthcare setting.
* Valid Driver's License and Safe Driving Record
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply now.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities