Director of Cardiac Services 8/21/2020
Osceola Regional Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana. We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
DIRECTOR OF CARDIAC NURSING
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides leadership and directs functions of assigned patient care area on a 24 hour basis; ensures effective delivery of clinical patient care and compliance with administrative and clinical policies and procedures.
* Provides leadership and demonstrates responsibility and accountability for the delivery of safe, quality, patient care for assigned departments on a 24 hour basis. Ensures department's standard of nursing practice, nursing policies and procedures meet legal, and all accrediting and regulatory agency requirements.\\"
* Directs the continuity of care through demonstrated use of interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
* Develops and implements effective, ongoing programs to measure, monitor, assesses and to improve quality of nursing care delivered to patients. Works toward hospital-wide improvement in meeting core measure, patient safety, and service excellence goals in assigned units.
* Ensures the effective coordination of the patient's care with other services and departments throughout the hospital.
* Ensures provision of quality care and services by maintaining appropriate equipment and supplies.
* Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall patient experience.
* Fosters a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a quiet healing environment.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· 2 year Associates Degree in Nursing required
· 4 year Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
· Florida RN licensure required
· BLS required
· ACLS required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 3-5 years progressive management experience required
YOUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
* 401k * Paid Time Off * Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits * Employee discount program
Employee stock purchase program
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.