Director of Customer Success
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/19/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
Global Knowledge Training LLC
DIRECTOR OF CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Location: CARY, NC
Employment Duration: FULL TIME
Global Knowledge is the world s leading IT and business skills training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide customers around the world with their choice of convenient class times, delivery methods and formats to accelerate their success. Our business skills solutions teach essential communications skills, business analysis, project management, ITIL service management, process improvement and leadership development. With thousands of courses spanning from foundational training to specialized certifications, our core IT training is focused on technology partners such as Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Red Hat and VMware. We offer comprehensive professional development for technologies like big data, cloud, cybersecurity and networking.
Founded in 1995, Global Knowledge employs more than 1,300 people worldwide and is headquartered in Cary, N.C. Learn more at www.globalknowledge.com
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for the general productivity and effectiveness of the customer success organization. They will act as the strategic business partner to the Chief Operations Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop Customer Success methodology in partnership with key business decision makers leveraging technology, data and best practice customer engagement techniques
* Implement customer success objectives that reflect Global Knowledge business goals
* Recruit, hire, on-board, and provide ongoing training, coaching and mentoring for Customer Success Managers (CSM) including development and tracking of key performance indicators
* Lead customer success organization to provide the best customer experience possible, resulting in customer retention and renewals
* Develop relationships with sales leadership; ensure their awareness of CSM team activities and ensure the strategy and direction is integrated within the overall account team goal
* Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the customer experience
* Performs ongoing analysis of customer lifecycle and takes the necessary measures to increase engagement and consequent impact throughout
* Leverages available data, experience and perspective able to execute sound decisions regarding prioritization of work efforts and resource allocation
* Applies understanding of internal tools for documentation and reporting requirements; runs standard reports and reviews them regularly
QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* 10+ years of customer-facing experience in services roles, at least 5 years as a manager in a B2B enterprise sales environment
* BA/BS degree required
* Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred
* Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities
* Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools
* Experience building out a high impact Customer Success team
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel
* Capable of prioritizing and managing assignments and tasks to completion with minimal supervision
* Ability to maintain a detail-oriented approach while multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
* Focused on documentation and communication of processes, policies and procedures
Global Knowledge is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.