Director of Human Resources 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Date: Sep 19, 2020
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers* The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you Build Your Future, through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
The Director, Human Resources is responsible for working with the Greenheck Fan Executives and Leadership Team to proactively guide and manage the human resources services, policies and programs within all areas and locations of the Greenheck Fan entity. In addition, the Director, Human Resources, working in close collaboration with the Executive Team and Human Resources Leadership team, will also help to drive the development of strategies and resources that will significantly influence the way the business communicates, supports change, engages employees, and shapes the culture to ultimately enhance and continuously improve the employee experience.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provides entity leadership in the development of organizational and people strategies across multiple locations.
* Responsible for employee and labor relations program strategies. Formulates and develops program goals and objectives in all areas of employee relations, including conflict resolution, interpretation/administration of collective bargaining agreements, corrective action administration, grievances, appeals, contract negotiations and other employment practices. Leads contract negotiations.
* Works with HR and entity leadership teams to maintain and further develop talent management programs, including onboarding, compensation and benefits, retention, headcount planning and analytics, succession planning, employee engagement, employee development and Employer of Choice initiatives.
* Interprets employment laws and corporate policies for employees and management. Defines, audits and addresses non-compliance issues. Directs and oversees employment-related investigations.
* Directs and facilitates best practices (across multiple locations/campuses) as it relates to employee turnover, manpower planning, and other campus-wide programs and initiatives.
* Implements talent development programs and processes; getting the right people in the right seats. Oversees the annual performance management process for the entity and assists managers in addressing performance issues.
* Oversee annual compensation budget planning process for the entity.
Job Qualifications: (Right-Click for Options)
* Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, which is equivalent to that which would be acquired by completing a regular four-year college degree.
* Candidates must exhibit a professional level of knowledge of human resources practices, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
* The ideal candidate would have 10-15 years of progressive human resources leadership experience.
* Union experience is strongly preferred.
* Must have a customer service mindset.
* Must be able to coach and build the skills of employees and assist in establishing an organization that works effectively and efficiently.
* Must be able to function in a team environment, cope with stress, and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external partners.
* Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to understand and continually improve business processes and systems is required.
* Travel 10% - 25% to divisional locations required.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Greenheck Group is an at will and Equal Opportunity Employer