Director of Research
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/22/2020
END DATE 4/2/2020
PLLC Texas Back Inst Plano
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
DO YOU HAVE THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES YOU WANT IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE? WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES AS A DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
CLICK HERE to learn more
Seeking a DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH for our practice who provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
The DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH will be accountable for overall leadership, management, and strategic planning of the Research Foundation
* Accountable for development, management and attainment of research team's annual budget, maintenance of its fiscal records, and the time and accurate submission of financial reports
* Implementation of and oversight of medical outcomes data
* Identify research opportunities in spine through data mining of outcomes databases
* Oversee current and new research projects
* Write grants and generate funding sources to support research projects by targeting corporations, foundations, academic institutions and other sources of funding and/or influence
* Provides leadership for all aspects of pre-award and post-award grant activity, including disseminating grants information, proposal development, grants management, grant accounting and operational planning for the continuing growth and development of a comprehensive grant operation.
* Reviews proposals and awards to ensure compliance with clinic / hospital and sponsor policies.
* Interprets guidelines and negotiate on behalf of the organization for projects for funding by Federal and State agencies, Foundations, Corporations, and other public and private sources
* Cultivate relationships with industry leaders in spine care and spine research both locally, nationally and internationally
* Write and develop presentations, abstracts and publications for spine research
* Direct and manage the resources, including staff to cultivate and sustain a strong, team-oriented culture with emphasis on results and accountability
* Oversee compliance with guidelines from IRB, CME providers, ACGME and any other oversight entities participating in development of research
* In collaboration with clinical team and leadership develops and executes continuous quality improvement processes for all programs
* Manage research team including participating in recruiting and hiring process, provide performance evaluation and feedback, corrective action, mentoring, training and monitoring daily work assignments and projects.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED:
Master's degree required, PHD preferred
Five + years of related non-profit fundraising experience with minimum 3 years in a supervisory capacity
Demonstrated strength in fundraising, sales, partnering with other entities for corporate development
Knowledge of businesses and management principals involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human behavior and performance and leadership techniques
Training in, or experience with community development
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.