Director of Treasury Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/9/2019
END DATE 1/4/2020
City National Bank
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
The Treasury Management Director is responsible for creating the Bank's strategy for all treasury management and deposits including the development, implementation, management and profitable delivery. Oversees all duties performed by Treasury Management Officers and Service/Implementation representatives. Provides leadership, sales coaching, direction and guidance as the Bank's treasury management expert.
* At least five years experience managing a Treasury Management team.
* 15+ years of treasury management and commercial card experience including product management
* Strong working knowledge within the banking industry, treasury operations, accounting and corresponding banking.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver persuasive oral and written reports and presentations.
* Demonstrated capacity to sell products/services within the financial services industry.
* Effective management skills to achieve business results through team building, mentoring and fostering an environment where staff can thrive and performance is always improving.
* Must have excellent sales and thorough knowledge of operational processes
* Must have good negotiating skills to work with the clients, banks and service providers to identify/create service options that work and add value to the client.
* Strong expertise in secondary credit risk management and audit controls within the payment system.
* Current understanding of regulatory compliance issues relating to Cash Management and Treasury products.
* General understanding of commercial credit policy.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related field.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.