Director- Ops Performance Management and Strategic Initiatives 8/22/2020
Cadence Bank N.A.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will lead, implement, and manage continuous improvement initiatives to improve quality, productivity, and client satisfaction. This role will drive operational process improvement using methods such as Six Sigma and LEAN and leverage project management tools and processes.
Ideal candidate must have experience in DMAIC, Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt, Project and Program Management, and demonstrated ability to create and maintain long term and multi-year strategic Operations initiative plans. Candidate will have previous Bank Operations and Senior management experience including managing mangers (having direct reports that are managers) and will work across multiple Operations lines-of-business including Loans, Deposits, ACH, Lockbox, Wire, Image, and Treasury Implementations and Servicing.
Through relationship and team building, you will create and maintain process monitoring and controls by leading a skilled group of direct reports some of which are managers. This includes establishing relationships with key business partners including Change Management, Technology Development, and Risk. You will also partner horizontally across operations and business partner leaders to develop and manage strategic programs, objectives, and change improvement efforts.
* Do Right by developing and reporting process performance including quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction measures. Share performance information via reports distribution, team discussion, and senior leader updates and business reviews
* Embrace We by working across all operations functions to monitor process performance, partner to multiple operations teams to identify improvement, and engage other key lines of business partners to maintain transparency and enlist support and followership including but not limited to Sales, Product, Risk, Technology, and Human Resources. To be sought after as a trusted partner.
* Own It, leading other associates by example to meet individual deliverables and activity objectives including:
* Introduce Fresh Thinking by creating new and value add process reporting information.
* Manage day-to-day teams to ensure quality control is conducted comprehensively.
* Develop and maintain long term strategic plans and provide oversight relative to on-time/on-budget initiative delivery
* Provide guidance to front line leaders regarding performance improvement opportunities
* Develop, provide, and continuously refine performance reporting at the individual, team, and LOB level.
* Provide performance reporting updates in the form of report distribution, reporting access (automated tools) and senior leader updates.
* Identify opportunity for transformational change and create and maintain initiatives needed to achieve short- and long-term strategic objectives.
* Proven process improvement skill using continuous improvement (six-sigma/lean/DMAIC) methodologies
* Utilize a data/fact driven approach to identify root cause and create innovative solutions to improve processes
* Engage with technology partners to develop automated reporting and scorecards
* Bachelor's degree required
* Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt certifications
* Previous senior-level management experience and management of managers
* Proven ability to create strategic plans and monitor change programs and initiatives
* Previous financial operations or banking operations experience.
* Ability to analyze data and effectively report trending to front line teams and senior leadership
* Demonstrated ability to build teams, collaborate, and build relationships.
* Excellent ability to communicate up and down in the organization (to front line employees and senior leaders) both written and verbal.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability..