Director - Telemetry
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
Northern Louisiana Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONDirector Telemetry
* Directs department with planning and management of the unit and provision of patient care.
* Provides leadership in the practice of nursing, emphasizing quality patient care, service, education and research.
* Coordinates between management and patient care activities consistent with the Hospital and Health Center mission and goal statements.
* Collaborative/consultative relationship with other health care leaders and administrative personnel.
* Administrative and functional supervision is exercised over leaders, nursing and support staff.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in that state of practice.
* BSN degree
* Minimum of 7-10 years of experience.
* Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
* Work effectively with administration, physicians, peers and all members of the health care team.
* Computer competency including Word, Excel, and be able to extract data.
* Previous supervisory experience required.