This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/5/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
Waste Pro, USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Division Manager has primary responsibility for support, accounting and operational procedures at a single division. This position is accountable for the growth and development of the division's revenue, the success and development of the division staff, and be the end of the line manager for all functions at the division level. This manager will build rapport and interact with both internal and external customers including employees, individual businesses, and municipal staff. This position is responsible for developing with the help of the Regional Vice President, the budget and objectives to be accomplished for each year. The Division Manager along with other divisional staff will work toward meeting the goals and objective of the division, the region and the corporation. Issues or concerns should be addressed with Regional Vice President.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for supporting all accounting functions, including fiduciary, purchasing, budgetary, forecast, financial planning responsibilities.
2. Responsible for all client support matters.
3. Responsible for meeting, analyzing and discussing matters with the Regional Vice President.
4. Responsible for developing and maintaining constructive working relationships with the managers, drivers, helpers, mechanics, and office staffs of each area and their related teams, along with other departments within the organization.
5. Responsible for mentoring and developing staff by overseeing department managers to ensure compliance with company policy and procedures.
6. Responsible for overseeing recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel. With help of local H/R team oversees new personnel training to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
7. Responsible for budget development and review of monthly needs and analysis of yearly projections
8. Responsible for developing cost savings plans.
9. Responsible for assisting with developing and implementing related annual goals and initiatives
10. Responsible for identifying and implementing process and control improvements.
11. Responsible for implementation and oversight of special projects.
12. Responsible for maintaining relationships with Municipal staff and developing new relationships for future growth
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Divisional Vice President or Regional Vice President.
Mostly office and community based settings. This is a high visibility position and requires a professional yet casual appearance.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
* 5 Years of Management or Supervisory work experience
* Ability to multi task
* Strong Microsoft office skills to include Excel and Word
* Strong Oral and Written communication skills
* Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills and build teams with strong sense of urgency
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* CDL license and DOT Medical Card preferred
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Occasional exposure to demanding physical conditions -- such as heat, cold, rain, lifting 40 pounds or more, unpleasant odors, or noise
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.