Division Order Analyst 12/20/2019
Hunt Oil Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Hunt Oil Company
The Division Order Analyst will support the set up and maintenance of well and unit records for our operated and non-operated properties. This role will properly analyze and set up wells and their ownership. Will analyze leases, contacts, unitization and marketing agreements. This role will also update ownership records on existing wells and communicate with royalty and working interest owners.
* Assist and provide support to DOA or Sr. DOA with Division Order work.
* Assist with research to determine curative necessary to resolve title issues and suspense items.
* Obtain and request curative items as needed.
* Issue/Review and Return Division Orders or Transfer Orders.
* Maintain and handle ownership changes.
* Assist DOA or Sr. DOA with acquisitions and divestitures as well as Due Diligence.
* Build and maintain Division Order records.
* Input well information and ownership schedules into SAP.
* Research owner inquiries to answer owners questions.
* Assist with Audit requests
* Perform other job functions/projects pertaining to Division Order work.
* Able to complete tasks by established deadlines
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong math skills and ability to easily work with numbers.
* Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to read and interpret legal documents.
* Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary.
* Proactive, focused, and able to work independently.
* Division Order, legal or title experience is a plus
* Bachelor s Degree or at 3 or more years of experience in a Division Order role.
* SAP experience is a plus.
Dallas, Texas, United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules.)