Document Control Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/5/2020
END DATE 8/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONDOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST
Inogen, Inc., 600 Shiloh Road, Plano, Texas, United States of America Req #60
Thursday, June 4, 2020
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The Document Control Specialist ensures that company quality system documentation (e.g.,policies, procedures, work instructions, forms,records, etc.) are adequately approved, controlled and
maintained. Additionally, the Document Control Specialist proposes and implements improvements to document control systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
QUALITY SYSTEM DOCUMENTS:
* Prepare and process approvals for quality system document changes
* Ensure proper accessibility and maintenance of documents
Ensure proper operation of company-wide software to manage document and training records, tracking, and trending systems
* Maintain shared on-line document systems with active spreadsheets and worksheets
* Maintain product design solid modeling system
* Maintain product configuration management system
* Maintain MRP/ERP system
* Revise procedures from redline input
* Ensure training for document changes
* Maintain quality system training records
* Assist with the management of and trending for training records and status company-wide
* Maintain and oversee Competency Assessment status for impacted departments
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Assist with any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, Skills, and Abilities
* Must have strong work ethic.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
* Attention to detail is required.
* Effective conflict resolution.
* Analytical & problem-solving skills & ability to multi task.
* Solutions-oriented problem solver.
* Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to effectively interface with different departments within the company.
QUALIFICATIONS (Experience and Education)
* Bachelors degree in a related field of study, required.
* 5 years of document control experience, required.
* Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills,
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.