Document Quality Control Coordinator - Global Internal Audit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/16/2019
END DATE 11/19/2019
Bunge North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONBunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
The Document Quality Control (DQC) Coordinator will be primarily responsible to ensure top quality of any written documents (reports, Audit Committee and Senior Management reporting, and other Global Internal Audit (GIA) publications).
Under the supervision of the Manager Operations - GIA, the coordinator will assist the GIALT with the thorough content review and Board preparation of all GIA reported materials including, but not limited to, report issuances and Audit Committee presentations.
Overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure top quality English written audit reports and other Board or Senior management-level documents / deliverables, based on drafts written by non-English speakers, including :
- Reviewing and proofreading report issuances for both draft and final versions
- Checking spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency, formatting, syntax and vocabulary and format
- Ensuring that necessary corrections have been made from previous drafts
- Footing numbers
- Cross-referencing numbers and other information
- Be able to organize work around reporting deadlines
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF formats
- Keep exceptional attention to detail
- Support the Operations Team for any other quality assurance or administrative support tasks for the benefit of the global audit team
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Five or more years of document editing, proofreading and quality assurance experience
- Proficiency in English with excellent verbal and written skills. Excellent command of the English language and highly skilled at proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, consistency, formatting, grammar, and syntax
- The ideal candidate will be able to edit and prepare critically reviewed board-ready deliverables
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple, priority assignments.
- Advanced skill in using Microsoft Office products (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Superior organization skills
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled