Document Verification Specialist-Remote
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/23/2020
GREENLIGHT EDUCATORS LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONDirectPath guides employees to make better health care decisions with individualized education for selecting the right benefit plan, expert assistance in making informed care choices and rewards for sensible financial decisions.
The Document Verification Specialist position is a temporary role lasting approximately 4 weeks. As a Document Verification Specialist, you will be responsible for verifying the accuracy and validity of documents being submitted.
* Store, manage and track documents such as birth certificates, social security cards, adoption certificates, marriage records, etc
* Control the retrieval of documents
* Verify that documents meet requirements for company standards of dependent verification
* Utilize computer system for document retrieval and review
* Must be self-directed and have the ability to work independently
* Experience working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
* Must be detail-oriented, dependable, and trustworthy
* Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot
* Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
* Experience with document review or lock box experience is strongly preferred
* Must have access to high speed internet and a private work space
* Training: Web based provided by DirectPath
* Environment: Remote from Home
* Hours: Monday -Friday 8am 5pm CST
* Train: Mon. 10/19 & 10/20 9am 4:00pm CT
* Assignment: 10/26 11/20