DoD Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/18/2020
END DATE 4/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line. Job Requirements
- Prefer Tampa FL based and willing to travel.
- IT background selling into the DoD.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions. Responsibility and Interaction:Responsibility:
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, this individual uses their skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles, and to achieve sales function goals in creative and effective ways.
- Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- May successfully coordinate significant projects or initiatives across functional group.
- Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and strongly influences sales team decisions and initiatives. May also act as a team leader and major decision maker for team projects.
** * Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance* ** Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor s degree; or 8 years and a Master s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.