This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/15/2020
END DATE 1/23/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONA Drafter job in Houston, TX is currently available through Belcan. This is a contract role with one of our manufacturing clients. You will be responsible for the development of Mechanical Drawings for Mechanical Seals and Seal Parts. To be considered for this role, you will need to have an Associates Degree in Drafting or equivalent and 2 years or more experience in drafting mechanical seals and parts using ACAD and Inventor.
Drafter Job duties:
* Development of Mechanical Drawings for Mechanical Seals and Seal Parts
* Create Solid Models
* Creating 2D drawings for the machining department
* Designing Assemblies based on layouts provided
* Associates Degree in Drafting or equivalent and 2 years or more experience drafting mechanical seals and parts using ACAD and Inventor.
* Drafting experience with mechanical seals and parts
* Proficient using ACAD and Inventor.
* Ability to work without constant supervision
If you are interested in this Drafter job in Houston, TX, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.